So Mike and I are leaving tomorrow morning for Oz. We're both playing in the World Frisbee Championships in Perth (west-side) for the first whole week, then...adventure awaits.
We'll be hanging out and camping with Claire and Whit, our favorite long distance frisbee friends, after Worlds. The plan is to head north of Perth, then head back south to hang out with some of my teammates in the wine country. La-dee-dah! We hereby promise to post updates as much as our technologically inept selves can manage. If anything just to let you all know we have not, in fact, been eaten by a ravenous dingo.
Family and friends: I love you all and while I am sad to leave Austin and will miss you all dearly, I am excited to fulfill this lifelong dream of mine...and happy to be doing it with a person that I love so much. Weee!
Lots of love,
Cara
No comments:
Post a Comment