Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Itinerary!!!

Cara and I bought our tickets through STA travel. They were very helpful and found us reasonable tickets with a great timeline. Here is when we will be traveling.

Leave Houston 11/7/06 at 7:40 a.m.
Arrive Sydney 11/9/06 at 7:50 a.m.**
**We lose a day...crazy.
Arrive Perth at 3:20 p.m.

We'll arrive in Perth on Thursday giving us a few days to fight through the travel lag before games begin on Sunday.

Our return itinerary is set for June 1st, but we have the option of changing this flight with a fee. Maybe we'll stay a little longer. :-)

With our initial travel plans set this trip is starting to really feel like it's happening.

1 comment:

Tank & Cara said...

I have not found a toilet that flushes in the opposite direction. All toilets I have encountered flush straight down. However, the cool thing about Australian toilets is that they have a half and full flush button for peeps and poops respectively!