I thought I would also submit a quick pre-travel post.
I just had a great weekend before my travels. I spent the weekend in Panama City, Florida with my family to support my brother while he competed in his first IronMan Triathlon (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, marathon). We were able to cheer him on at every transition point and he did awesome. Ellen and I were inspired by how effortless David made it look and we are determined to complete one...in about 15 years or so, once I'm semi-retired from Ultimate and Ellen has graduated college and is making big money.
Thanks to the Crouches for hosting our early Thanksgiving meal. We had a great time last night. After a wonderful dinner we had a private concert which included "Heartbreak Hotel" and "Love Potion #9."
One more dinner tonight with family and friends and then we are off tomorrow morning. I am excited to start this amazing trip and am thankful that I will get to share it with Cara.
See you next time, from Australia.
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment