Quick pics of our awesome weekend...more to come tomorrow!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi dear children,
Happy Anniversary! We chuckled over your story! Now you have new friends in Melbourne. Your adventures never stop! We're fine. Ellen is studying hard as it is the end of the semester. Dad is also glad his semester is almost over and I only have one more Sunday of religious school. I'm busily shopping and have made us reservations to visit the Indiana relatives over Christman. David is even going! We'll miss you and I know you'll miss Grandma's good cooking. Take care of each other. Love, Mom and Dad and ellen
1 comment:
Hi dear children,
Happy Anniversary! We chuckled over your story! Now you have new friends in Melbourne. Your adventures never stop! We're fine. Ellen is studying hard as it is the end of the semester. Dad is also glad his semester is almost over and I only have one more Sunday of religious school. I'm busily shopping and have made us reservations to visit the Indiana relatives over Christman. David is even going! We'll miss you and I know you'll miss Grandma's good cooking. Take care of each other. Love, Mom and Dad and ellen
Post a Comment