Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY 2007!

Here's to everyone at home...we wish you a 2007 full of happiness, good health, and love.

We had an unforgettable evening watching the fireworks over the Sydney Harbor Bridge, Opera House, and Sydney skyscape from our carefully staked lookout. The fireworks were like none we'd ever seen and the company was superb. Good times were had by all but it was a pretty tame New Year's Eve as far as they go.

Mike's resolution: To eat little to no processed sugar. (I know...he's crazy!)
My resolution: To stop cheating and eating fish. (Don't worry...I'll eat enough protein Mom and Dad!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cara - I like the haircut. I was unsure when you told me you were going to cut it short, but claire did a really good job and didn't go as short as I imagined.

T - forgot to tell you, we poured out some retirement for you on NYE.

Where are you guys headed next?