Monday, July 20, 2009




Photos!!! I just found the media room available to athletes and staff. Here are some photos to enjoy. These range from our first days in Taiwan to Tournament time.

The first photo is from the night market. While Cara and Team USA went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse, Amanda, Angela Lin, and our new Atlanta friends Jason and Relah went to the night market to taste the local food. I have now eaten squid, octopus (Octo Balls), tasty tofu, dumplings, and chicken heart. Everything was delicious. I smelled stinky tofu, and stayed away.

Frisbee Opening Ceremonies














Games and color at the night market!














Amanda eating Octo Balls...They are hot and delicious!














The art of making Octo balls.














Line in a Locker!














The Crouches at Beach Handball.














Team USA (less Gwen who was at a press conference)














Globe of Light!














Opening Ceremonies














More to come after tournament,
- Cara and Mike

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cara and Team USA CONGRATS on being the BEST ulti players in the WORLD and quite possibly the UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!

heart-
R.O.