Monday, January 08, 2007

Adelaide

Cara and I arrived in Adelaide this morning after an early flight from Sydney. K, a frisbee friend whom I played with at the Melbourne Hat Tournament picked us up from the airport and arranged a great place to stay at his girlfriend Roby's house just outside of the city. We've got a little bungalow out back. After a nap we headed into the city to walk around. We are both going to training tonight and plan on playing some beach pick-up tomorrow night.

It is hot and dry here, a lot like Phoenix. It's forecasted at 39 degrees celsius tomorrow. We are back to the drought and water shortages section of the country after many days of light rain in Sydney. Pictures to come soon.

- M & C

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds great. Lots of new frisbee friends. It reminds me of the TUFF name: Texas Ultimate Frisbee Friends. Keep plenty of sunscreen nearby. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
sounds great. Lots of new frisbee friends. It reminds me of the TUFF name: Texas Ultimate Frisbee Friends. Keep plenty of sunscreen nearby. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Catching up from the beginning of the year on your blog. Sounds like a good time!

This part about picking the brain of this other fella to learn about Visa possibilities is crazy. My cousins friend is also down under travelling and is figuring out how to stay.

I cannot believe you went to the opera house!! How cool!

Keep up the fun and stay safe!

Scott

Anonymous said...

It's been fun looking at your blog. I check up on it every couple of weeks to see what's new things you are doing. It makes be miss traveling.
Cara, I haven't played even one round of girls disc golf (GDG) since you've left. I have to get it started up again. I hope you are getting some Australian Ultimate women to play some GDG. Take care. -Love, Luisa

sedeuce said...

love your posts - Amanda says "more pictures please."

give me an address so I can send you some food :)
SB